Studying in Spain

Are you thinking of studying in Spain? Remember the following recommendations:

  • Have a current passport or other identifying documentation.
  • In your own country get a European Health Insurance Card.
  • If you are a student don’t forget your Learning Agreement. This will help you to know which courses you are going to study at the Spanish university. If the Learning Agreement is changed, you must inform your source university and your host university.
  • If you are going to do the Erasmus work experience, the document is called Training Agreement. With this you will know the start and end date of the work experience at your new company.
  • Your accommodation is arranged either in a student halls of residence or in a shared flat. We offer you all the information you need to find what you you are looking for.
  • Finally, don’t forget to open a bank account in your new city to save on commission charges which are made to members of different European countries when making any financial transactions.